t20 world cup 2024 final match india win bollywood celebs celebrating raveena tandon dance kartik aaryan | Bollywood celebs celebrated the victory of T20 World Cup, Raveena Tandon danced with joy, Vivek said

T20 World Cup 2024: India Win India is celebrating a historic victory in the T20 World Cup 2024. India has won the trophy in the T20 World Cup after 17 years. The team won the title by defeating South Africa by 7 runs in the final. There is a wave of happiness everywhere. Bollywood stars are also overjoyed. Everyone is celebrating in their own style.

Raveena danced with her daughter

Raveena Tandon has shared many videos in which everyone is dancing happily. Raveena danced a lot with her daughter and also sang patriotic songs. She wrote in the caption of the post – Superb Team India. Many many congratulations. You don’t know how happy you have made your country. What a victory. Bharat Mata ki Jai.

“Won my heart forever”

Kartik Aryan posted and wrote- Team India, who refused to surrender. Today we did not win the World Cup, but won hearts forever. Team India, historic victory.

Vivek Oberoi posted and wrote- I am going through a lot of emotional torture right now. While I was celebrating Team India’s victory, Virat Kohli announced his retirement from the T20 World Cup. It feels like winning and losing at the same time. We will miss you superhero in T20.

Anil Kapoor also congratulated Team India for the victory. He wrote- All Indians are feeling the same emotions at this time. Real champions. Amitabh Bachchan wrote- Tears are flowing… World Champions. Bharat Mata ki Jai, Jai Hind Jai Hind Jai Hind.

Bollywood celebs celebrated the victory of T-20 World Cup, Raveena Tandon rejoiced, Vivek said- 'Emotional atrocities'

Stars like Abhishek Bachchan, Salman Khan, Ananya Pandey, Kajol, Ajay Devgan, Jacky Bhagnani have also congratulated India for its victory in the T20 World Cup. Abhishek Bachchan wrote – INDIAAAAAAAA!!!! Come onnnnn!!!! Champions. Sunny Deol wrote – Congratulations Team India. You won hearts, cups and happiness today.

read this also- Virat Kohli called Anushka Sharma as soon as he won the T20 World Cup, the cricketer was seen playing with the children on a video call

Source link

Related posts

Leave a Reply